“Your Industrial Service Partner”
Vaaman Engineers, established by SHRI SURENDRA PRATAP SINGH, has evolved to become a leading industry service partner, specialising in bulk material handling, metal production, and more.
Vaaman Engineers was established by a visionary leader SHRI SURENDRA PRATAP SINGH, marking the beginning of a journey dedicated to excellence in industrial services.
The company significantly expanded its services, securing its inaugural erection & commissioning contract for wire Rod Mill and power conductor’s machinery at Silvassa for the STERLITE Group.
On 31st Jan 2005, Vaaman Engineers evolved into a limited company, enhancing its operational capabilities and establishing itself as a key player in the industrial service sector.
The company bolstered its growth by entering the Steel Industry with TATA Steel for Maintenance activities, demonstrating its versatility and expertise.
Within three years, Vaaman Engineers expanded into O&M activities for the mining sector, notably with Hindustan Zinc Limited, and forged a landmark partnership with industry titan TATA Steel for maintenance services.
The company’s commitment to quality and safety was recognized with the ISO 9001 : 2015 accreditation & OHSAS 18001 : 2007 from DNV GL certification for TATA Steel Jamshedpur and Kalinganagar
Vaaman Engineers secured two prestigious contracts for IPM of Alumina Refinery, Lanjigarh, and O & M of Steel Plant at Goa.
A monumental year for the company:
- Bagged its single largest contract at TATA Steel Meramandali, Angul,
Odisha for Raw Material Handling System O & M, boasting a workforce of 1000 daily footfall and a large fleet of HEMM.
- Secured a critical contract for 3.75 MTPA Shaft O&M at Dariba, SK Mines of HZL.
- Tata Jamshedpur & Kalinganagar sites achieved ISO 45001 Certification by DNV.
- Won the O&M Contract at Runaya Green Aluminium Ltd.
Vaaman Engineers made significant strides:
- Commenced operations at India’s largest blast furnace at JSW Steel Dolvi with a capacity of 5.5 MMTPA.
- Bagged a comprehensive contract of O & M at VGCB Visakhapatnam and PEQCTPL at Paradip port.
The company achieved a milestone by securing one of the largest contracts at HZL Chanderiya for O&M of the Lead Zinc smelter PYRO Plant.
- Winning the O&M Contract for a 6.6 MMTPA SK Beneficiation plant at HZL.
- Initiating two EPC Contracts at Vedanta and Runaya.